Moon and 134 others played Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
AlterBridge1994 and 400 others own Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
metalfox57 Dec 27, 12 4:53amIf you want a great action-RPG/hack n' slash game with a great story AND has local multiplayer, look no further then this gem.
It's not the Kingdom Hearts 3 you wanted, but perhaps it'll do: Square Enix is... posted Sep 20, 12 7:16am
Ditnopota Mar 02, 11 8:42pm
Well, I recently got in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days from gamefly. After a week of a...
chaotix overlord Dec 20, 10 10:25pmi just got to level 100 and im only on day 52
mariobro00 Dec 04, 10 7:20pmi am getting better at this game, but if you are farther than Day 74, then i cant help you [unless i update this soon]
hailyy552 Nov 02, 10 7:21pmkingdom hearts are my fav nd best out of all games!!!!!!!XD
kingjames200 Apr 21, 10 8:22pmin the middle of playing this one kinda put it to the side to play zelda for a moment
Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.
"Do you know why the sun looks red as it sinks below the horizon? It's because among the countless colours comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."
"You're just trying to show off, Axel!"
It was idle chatter between two boys without hearts. This is the untold story of Organization XIII's Roxas.
- World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
- Multiplayer Mode – for the first time in KINGDOM HEARTS. Four players can team-up as their favourite Organization XIII members
- Fully 3D environments and characters, gigantic boss battles and an orchestral soundtrack push the Nintendo DS capabilities to the full
- A wide variety of missions to complete across a range of huge worlds. Lots to explore including Standard Missions, Trial Missions and multiplayer Mission Mode
- Limit Breaks! The special near-death ability from FINAL FANTASY VII is brought to the world of KINGDOM HEARTS allowing for explosive special attacks
- Panel System – organise your weapons, spells, abilities and even levels with this new system that makes you strategically think about what you can carry
- Kingdom Hearts (2002)
- Kingdom Hearts II (2006)
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (Import) (2007)
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2008)
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Import) (2002)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (2011)