Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.
"Do you know why the sun looks red as it sinks below the horizon? It's because among the countless colours comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."
"You're just trying to show off, Axel!"
It was idle chatter between two boys without hearts. This is the untold story of Organization XIII's Roxas.
- World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
- Multiplayer Mode – for the first time in KINGDOM HEARTS. Four players can team-up as their favourite Organization XIII members
- Fully 3D environments and characters, gigantic boss battles and an orchestral soundtrack push the Nintendo DS capabilities to the full
- A wide variety of missions to complete across a range of huge worlds. Lots to explore including Standard Missions, Trial Missions and multiplayer Mission Mode
- Limit Breaks! The special near-death ability from FINAL FANTASY VII is brought to the world of KINGDOM HEARTS allowing for explosive special attacks
- Panel System – organise your weapons, spells, abilities and even levels with this new system that makes you strategically think about what you can carry
E4 Morty and 143 others played Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
E4 Morty and 422 others own Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
[image1 width=300 float=right] It's not the Kingdom Hearts 3 you wanted, but perhaps it'll do: Square Enix is... posted Sep 20, 12 7:16am
Well, I recently got in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days from gamefly. After a week of a...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Sep 29, 2009 Europe Oct 9, 2009 Japan May 30, 2009
- Also known as:
- Kingudamu Hātsu Surī Faibu Eito Deizu ōbā Tsū in Japan