BackgroundJam Sessions is a music simulation game that transforms your DS into a portable guitar, promoting singing and song-writing making Jam Sessions a complete concert-on-the-go entertainment system, perfect for parties and other social gatherings - simply hook up some external speakers via the headphone jack and you're rocking! Players will rock out, or smoothly strum, on the lower screen of the DS, producing an authentic sound that has been digitally re-mastered from an actual acoustic guitar.
- Guitar in Your Pocket: Use the DS touchpad to strum just as you would a real guitar.
- Record and Playback: One of the most compelling features is the ability to record what you play and play it back, therefore making Jam Sessions a virtual notepad for players to write, play and save their original music anytime, anywhere
- Limitless Soundtrack: Free-play design allows users to learn and play any song ever played using an acoustic guitar.
- Authentic Guitar Sound / Gameplay: Authentic, re-mastered guitar chord sound modeled after Santa Cruz guitars.
- A Game for Everyone: Jam offers gameplay modes for all levels of expertise.
- Free Play Mode: Use Jam as an interactive notepad or sounding board to write, play and save your own music.
- Training Mode: Learn to hear and identify chords in Jam's comprehensive training tutorial.
- Karaoke Mode: Play and sing along to some of today and yesterday's hottest songs through a pre-loaded 5-star soundtrack.
- Over 50 pre-installed popular songs to play along and sing to.
Gamer Boy and 8 others own Jam Sessions
BrightDarkness17 played Jam Sessions