The boys of Jackass put their nuts on the line time and time again in this videogame based on the MTV franchise, allowing players to try out a series of scenarios with digital incarnations of Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville, and the rest of the cast. Complex physical dynamics allow the chaos of the Jackass acts to come to life in the game, as each brutal, bone-jarring, blood-spurting stunt is different from the last and as each stunt challenges you to act even more crazy and wild. With more than 35 unique scenarios, players will get to virtually experience Jackass stunts too extreme for even their wildest dreams - from careening down the streets of San Francisco in a garbage can while dodging traffic to running off on a golf cart at a golf course while trying to hit every destructible object in the way.
Complex physical dynamics allow the chaos of the Jackass acts to come to life in the game, as each brutal, bone-jarring, blood-spurting stunt is different from the last and as each stunt challenges you to act even more crazy and wild. Explore an open-ended interactive environment as you meet the jackass gang and prove yourself through dozens of insane challenges and stunts.
- Dozens of kick ass stunts deliver the Jackass gang's most extreme and unsanitary hijinks
- Dynamic physics, detailed ragdoll modeling, and rich, populated levels for truly emergent gameplay, no two stunts will be the same
- Prove you're a real Jackass - from broken femurs to ruptured spleens, endure the pain and dish out the punishment to crank up your high score and your hospital bill
- A host of multiplayer features allows you to duke it out with your cronies, and prove once and for all who is the biggest degenerate
- No shemps or posers here - hours of voice acting and disturbingly accurate likenesses of the real Jackass crew, including - Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Ryan Dunn, Ehren McGhehey, Dave England, Preston Lacey and the indomitable Jason Wee Man Acuna