BackgroundThe story begins when Izuna and her ninja clan are looking for a place to go after their old master dismissed them from his castle. Upon arriving at a village that's out of the way for their "Grandboss" Gen-An, they decide to stay at an inn when Gen-An wanders off. During their search to find Gen-An, Izuna offends the village gods, and everyone in the area starts behaving out of the ordinary. Now, Izuna has to enter multiple shrines for the gods in order to set things back to normal.
- Deep, challenging labyrinths that change every time you enter.
- Use Talismans to cast spells or power up your equipment.
- Customize and power up your weapons, which gain strength over time.
Official URLOfficial Site
lexycomplexy and 18 others own Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Mystic Aurora and 2 others played Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Jan 24, 10 2:07pm
An obscure DS title created by Success in 2006 and released in 2007 in America and...
Mystic Auroraadded Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Advanced Gameplay Guide v1.0
Nov 30, -1 12:00am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Developer: Ninja Studio
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Feb 20, 2007 Japan Jun 8, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Gouma Reifu Den Izuna in Japan
- Izuna: The Legend Of the Ninja in Europe