BackgroundInazuma Eleven 2 features the same cool gameplay and gripping story you loved in the first Inazuma Eleven game, but now there's even more content squeezed in! This time the team is defeating for their school and nation from Alien. By putting an awesome team together, they are one step closer to show the true human power and hopefully beat the aliens.
Hop on the Inazuma bus, and join the mission!!!
FeaturesMore Characters Choice
Choose from over 1500 different players to create the ultimate football squad, and travel all across Japan in the Inazuma Bus
Learn new special moves and take advantage of the new ability to learn "skills" to improve your team's performance
Shoot from anywhere on the pitch with the new Long Shot!
Use the new "alter ego" ability to change the personality of your players - it might just turn a match around
Play with up to three friends wirelessly
- Missing Players? Jul 30
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Level-5
- Publisher: Level-5
Released Europe Mar 16, 2012 Japan Oct 9, 2009
- Also known as:
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha Fire in Japan
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!
- Inazuma Eleven 1･2･3!! Endou Mamoru Densetsu (Import)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Bomb Blast
- Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone - Neppuu (Import)
- Inazuma Eleven Go: Dark (Import)