BackgroundInazuma Eleven is a football RPG game developed by Level 5 for the Nintendo DS. You control your team with the stylus and are able to perform many special techniques as well as getting new players for it. A manga and anime are also in production.
Features- Control your team with the stylus.
- Execute amazing techniques and shots during the game.
- About 1000 players available to add to your team.
- Wi-Fi Connection support: Play against your friends.
Official URLOfficial Site
Words I never thought I'd speak: Inazuma Eleven has been localized for North America and is... posted Feb 14, 14 12:53am
[image1 link=yes width=350 height=321 float=right] SEGA is slapping Professor Layton developer Level-5 with a... posted Dec 12, 12 5:13pm
Level-5's soccer RPG Inazuma Eleven does pretty well for itself, but SEGA isnt having any of it. Now, the major... posted Dec 11, 12 11:18am
- Genre: Soccer
- Theme(s): Anime
- Developer: Level-5
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released Europe Jan 28, 2011 Japan Aug 22, 2008
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!
- Inazuma Eleven 1･2･3!! Endou Mamoru Densetsu (Import)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Bomb Blast
- Inazuma Eleven Go 2: Chrono Stone - Neppuu (Import)
- Inazuma Eleven Go: Dark (Import)