Lighter and 3 others own Inazuma Eleven
SEGA is slapping Professor Layton developer Level-5 with a... posted Dec 12, 12 5:13pm
Level-5's soccer RPG Inazuma Eleven does pretty well for itself, but SEGA isnt having any of it. Now, the major... posted Dec 11, 12 11:18am
KimahriTheRonso played Inazuma Eleven
BackgroundInazuma Eleven is a football RPG game developed by Level 5 for the Nintendo DS. You control your team with the stylus and are able to perform many special techniques as well as getting new players for it. A manga and anime are also in production.
Features- Control your team with the stylus.
- Execute amazing techniques and shots during the game.
- About 1000 players available to add to your team.
- Wi-Fi Connection support: Play against your friends.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Inazuma Eleven Strikers (2012)
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha Blizzard (Import) (2012)
- Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha Fire (Import) (2012)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen! The Ogre (Import) (2010)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen!! Bomber (Import) (2010)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen!! Spark (Import) (2010)