BackgroundIgor The Game is based on the highly anticipated animated movie created by Exodus Film Group in cooperation with The Weinstein Company.
Igor lures players through Malaria, a world where mad scientists create dubious inventions to compete in the annual Evil Science Fair.
GameplayIn the Wii and PC versions of the game, players have the ability to choose one of the main characters (Igor, Eva, Scamper or Brain) and play either simultaneously or cooperatively with up to four people. They'll be challenged to play within locales from the film, fight enemies and achieve goals that advance them through the storyline.
The Nintendo DS version utilizes the stylus to perform movement combinations, combat enemies and solve puzzles. Players can custom build their own monsters to take on puzzle challenges and battle against other mad scientists.
- Platformer-adventure gameplay where you can play as any 4 of the main characters: Igor, Eva, Scamper, or Brain
- Play thru various levels based on the movie
- Unique character moves and attacks
- Variety of enemies with each level ending with a boss
- Moves that interact with the environments, such as: wall climbing, double jumps, wall jumps, and ledge grabbing