BackgroundDeveloped by Sonic Team, and taking a graphical style similar to Space Channel 5, Feel the Magic: XY-XX sees you taking control of a young man in love. You have to help him get the girl. By touching her. Using the DS's touch screen you will be required to do things from holding her hand to brushing scorpions off her.
- Gameplay takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch screen, dual screen feature, and voice recognition system.
- Switch between the stylus, your voice, and even your breath to control the main character.
- Surreal, humor-driven story line with a love twist.
- Distinct, cutting edge art style and visual design through the use of silhouette images.
Titled "I Would Die for You" in Japan.
Added on: September 10, 2004
Official URLOfficial Site
Feb 25, 12 2:56pm
The DS is no stranger to games that make use of its various non-standard console...
Insanity Prevails and 4 others played Feel The Magic: XY/XX
Insanity Prevails and 20 others own Feel The Magic: XY/XX
Dec 12, 04 12:06am
There are really only two effective words for describing Feel the Magic: XY/XX, also...
Nov 06, 04 4:55pm
- Genre: Life Sims
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 21, 2004 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Mar 11, 2005
- Also known as:
- Project Rub in Europe
- Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru in Japan
- Project Rub in Australia