BackgroundTake control of Roger, a skilled sword combatant in the Pendan Kingdom army. Using an air ship as your base, summon monsters to defeat oncoming enemy attackers.
GameplayBattles begin by players sending out a single monster to gather resources from trees and other resource points located on the battle map. Once you have enough resources, you build a facility for summoning a monster, which, once summoned, can be sent out to battle. Each facility can be used to summon one monster.
Once you've built up an army, it's battle time. You first have to send out a single unit to scope out the battle area and find enemies. Once the enemy has been found, you take control of all your army members, giving out specific instructions that are then carried out automatically until either you or the enemy dies, or you enter new commands.
- Real-time strategy that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen – the intuitive control scheme allows players to lead armies, build bases and vanquish their foes entirely through the use of the Nintendo DS stylus
- Intense head-to-head multiplayer allows friends to challenge each other via DS Wireless Communications
- Command heroes and monsters alike from the MANA series and lead them to victory on the battlefield
- The signature MANA art style comes to life in a fantastic blend of 2D and 3D environments
- KINGDOM HEARTS series composer Yoko Shimomura delivers a stirring soundtrack that captures the essence of the WORLD of MANA series
Renowned and 26 others own Heroes of Mana
Tyrana played Heroes of Mana
- Genre: RTS
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Brownie Brown
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Aug 14, 2007 Europe Sep 14, 2007 Japan Mar 8, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)