BackgroundThe islands are in peril! Years ago, many islands in the Sunshine Islands chain sank when a powerful earthquake struck. In Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, it's up to you to raise the sunken islands by finding the magical Sun Stones. With a little luck, you may even find true love and start a family along the way. Rejoin all of the beloved characters from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, and meet some new faces as well!
- Grow crops, raise livestock, and mine precious gems!
- Befriend a variety of animals including sparrows, rabbits, and monkeys!
- Build and develop your skills in cooking, mining, and fishing!
- Harvest crops, raise animals, and participate in fun festivals!
Official URLNatsume site (English)
Official Site (Japanese)
SavannahLuv94 and 151 others own Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
poppy34Planning on playing again soon. Never could get into it due to graphics. HarvestMoonSunshineIslands DS
Feb 25, 15 12:20pm
Tsumugi-sensei and 11 others played Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
hailyy552harvest moon are my 2nd fav and bet out of all games!!!!!XD HarvestMoonSunshineIslands DS
Nov 02, 10 7:19pm
Aug 30, 10 3:19pm
IHateDaysLikeThisBought it, waiting for it to arrive.. Lots of research on it, and decided in marrying Will.. HarvestMoonSunshineIslands DS
Aug 04, 10 2:06am
wolfsister14nice game pretty easy when you get the hang of it HarvestMoonSunshineIslands DS
Jul 05, 10 3:32pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: MarvelousAQL
Released North America Nov 10, 2009 Europe Dec 3, 2011 Japan Feb 21, 2008
- Also known as:
- Bokujou Monogatari: Kira Kira Taiyou to Nakamatachi in Japan
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS