BackgroundSomething strange is happening on Sunny Island. Crops are popping up everywhere and growing out of control! If something isn't done soon, the once tranquil island will be buried in an avalanche of vegetables! It's up to you to solve the mystery of this produce predicament as you try to tame the crops and gather as many vegetables as you can!
- Unlock up to 12 characters, each with their own unique story and abilities!
- Tons of ways to play! Enjoy score attack, survival, crop quota, and many other modes!
- Challenge your friends over local wireless, even if they don't have the game!
Official URLNatsume site
shelcro and 25 others own Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming
keilex and 4 others played Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming
May 05, 10 6:56pm
Jan 29, 10 7:27pm
I'd like to start off with a warning - if you are going to buy this game, do NOT...
Natsume, if you haven't heard of them before, makes casual games that aren't just fluff and is best known for their... posted Aug 06, 09 9:49pm
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: Natsume
Released North America Aug 25, 2009 Europe Nov 19, 2010
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS