BackgroundThe cheerful Harvest Goddess and misunderstood Witch Princess have always had a love-hate relationship through time, but who would have thought that the Witch Princess would cast a spell banishing the Harvest Goddess to another world!? In the Witch Princess's haste to undo what she has done, she sends all 101 Harvest Sprites to find her, against their will of course. The task of finding all 101 Harvest Sprites and bringing back the Harvest Goddess has fallen into your hands. Now it's up to you to restore the magic of Forget-Me-Not Valley. Seek out the Harvest Sprites as you plant fields, tend to livestock, and find the right husband to share your farming dreams!
GameplayThsi game is an RPG, one player mode and is a lifestyle kind of game where you live on a farm.
<li type="squared">Raise Cows, Sheep, Chickens and Ducks!
<li type="squared">New secret bachelor!
<li type="squared">Plant and grow a variety of crops and trees!
<li type="squared">Change your clothes and decorate the interior of your house!
<li type="squared">Play as the heroine from Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town or from Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life!
- How to marry Gray in Harvest Moon Cute DS ? Please Help Jul 20
- Why No Daryl? :( Jun 13
- Emulator controls?!??! Mar 12
- Shears Glitch? Mar 6
AshJeanne and 288 others own Harvest Moon DS Cute
AshJeanne and 38 others played Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: MarvelousAQL
Released North America Mar 25, 2008 Japan Dec 8, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Harvest Moon: Sprite Station For Girl in Japan
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS