Gunpey offers a one-of-a-kind puzzle experience. As lines of various angles climb up the screen, the player's objective is to flip the lines, located in squares, to connect them over five columns. Connecting lines from left to right remove the connected row. If an incomplete line reaches the top of the screen, the game is over. With 40 varied backgrounds and stylized music, and two-player multiplayer over wireless ad-hoc connectivity, this puzzle title is the game to pick up for the holidays.
- Connect and explode! Lines of various shapes climb up the screen over five columns. You must connect the lines by simply flipping the squares with the lines, top and bottom – how many can you connect? With more than 40 stages, the action is endless!
- It's all about your style: There are more than 40 skins and music to choose from, so you can play in your original style.
- Master the game, beat a friend: Once you master the game in single player as well as the Vs. mode against AI, wireless ad-hoc connectivity allows you to play with a friend. Do you have the moves to be the champion?
- Need more of a challenge? If the standard mode gets too easy, Super Gunpey will provide you with more challenges for the ultimate game!
Official URLOfficial Site
tekmosis and 2 others own Gunpey DS
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Children's
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Q Entertainment
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Nov 14, 2006 Europe Mar 30, 2007 Japan Sep 30, 2006 Australia Apr 13, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Oto o Tsunagou! Gunpey Reverse in Japan