BackgroundWhy save the world when you can rule it? Going where no previous James Bond game has dared to tread, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent breaks all the rules. Cross over to the dark side of the Bond universe and experience life as a high-rolling, cold-hearted villain. As an aspiring 00 agent dismissed from M16 for reckless brutality, you're recruited by Auric Goldfinger in a ruthless war against Dr. No for control of the Bond underworld. A brutal encounter with Dr. No costs you an eye, but Goldfinger's technicians provide you with a gold-hued, synthetic replacement, earning you the name "GoldenEye." With the ability to customize and upgrade your villain persona, wreak havoc as you make your unrelenting rise through the ranks. On globe-spanning missions of vengeance and demolition, cross paths with such infamous allies and enemies as Oddjob, Scaramanga, Xenia Onatopp, and of course, Pussy Galore.
GameplayWith a radical twist to the Bond franchise that makes the player's goal to rule the world rather than save it, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is the ultimate thrill ride through the 007 underworld. Players will cross paths with such legendary allies and enemies as Oddjob, Scaramanga, Xenia Onatopp, and, of course, Pussy Galore on globe-spanning missions of vengeance and demolition. Players will travel to famous and original Bond locations from the mountains of Switzerland to the streets of Hong Kong and from Fort Knox to Dr. No's Crab Key lair in the Caribbean. Enemies will react intelligently in combat situations and use the environment to their advantage for intense and unpredictable shootouts.
- Double the Firepower - Engage the dual-wield weapons system to fire guns in both hands.
- Wireless Multiplayer Mayhem - Outwit villainous rivals in wireless multiplayer challenges, including a unique game spawning feature for up to eight players.
- A New Way to Access Vital Intelligence - Use the dual-screen HUD to check ammunition levels, hack electronic devices and weapons, decode security locks, and more.
- Sharpen Your Lethal Edge - Defeat foes in the exclusive new Virtual Training mode. Gain experience and earn valuable upgrades to your GoldenEye weaponry.
Official URLOfficial Site
Zachariah519 and 1 others played Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
CheekyHamster and 13 others own Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Jul 14, 07 11:17am
This game was very good the first time, but everything changed after the Third...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 13, 2005 Europe Jul 1, 2005 Japan Aug 4, 2005
- Also known as:
- GoldenEye: Dark Agent in Japan
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire