Game InfoA classic role-playing game branches out with a new look, countless adventures and heroic battles. The game picks up 30 years after the first two games in the series left off. At the end of Golden Sun: The Lost Age, the heroes succeeded in bringing the world-healing power of the Golden Sun back to the world of Weyard. In the years since, the immense power of the Golden Sun has changed nearly everything. Continents have shifted. New countries have emerged. New species have appeared. But the world is now imperiled by a new threat. Psynergy Vortexes, which suck the elemental Psynergy from both the land and power-wielding Adepts alike, are spreading across the world. The new generation of heroes – the children of those from the previous games – are drawn into the mystery behind the vortexes, as they cross a chaotic world that is succumbing to a new evil.
- Amazing graphics and beautifully animated summoning abilities that span both Nintendo DS screens let players experience the game like never before.
- The story takes place 30 years after the final events of the second game, when the Golden Sun Effect occurred. The main characters are the descendents of the previous game’s heroes.
- Intuitive touch-screen control has been implemented throughout the game, controlling character movements and the release of Psynergy – magical abilities with powerful effects over people and the environment. Touch control also streamlines battle commands and gives players a stronger tactile connection to the action on the screen.
- Players will explore a vast and beautifully rendered world where they will find many treasures, encounter dangerous creatures and manipulate objects blocking their path. Players will also hunt for and collect Djinn, mysterious elemental creatures used to summon powerful spirits in battle.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (NA)
Nintendo Game Page (NA)
Nintendo Game Page (EU)
If you liked RPGs and were a handheld gamer then there was a certain pair of games you...
[image2 width=650 height=200] Nintendo of America has announced today that their upcoming Nintendo DS RPG,... posted Aug 30, 10 1:48pm
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
Nintendo held a investor briefing today following the release of the third quarter financial report yesterday,... posted Jan 29, 10 9:29pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 29, 2010 Europe Dec 10, 2010 Japan Oct 28, 2010 Australia Dec 2, 2010
- Also known as:
- Ougon no Taiyou: Shikkokunaru Yoake in Japan