Game InfoBrought to you by Shu Takumi, the original creator of Capcom’s Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick Phantom Detective tells an intriguing story, depicted with rich animation, combining logic puzzles and elements of humor that those familiar with the Ace Attorney games will know and love. The story of Ghost Trick Phantom Detective starts with the protagonist having already been dead. Gamers will be entertained for hours with over a dozen chapters full of mystery and surprise as the spirit world collides with real life.
In Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, players are transported into the spirit world of Sissel, a murder victim who has lost his memory and returned as a ghost to solve the mystery of his suspicious demise. As Sissel’s ghost, it’s up to the player to possess and manipulate items found in the real world to take his time and have fun in solving the captivating puzzles he encounters.
Using the stylus, players can manipulate inanimate objects in order to protect innocent victims and alter their fate. In order to save their lives, players will have many routes to choose from to scare off the victims’ assassins – some more obvious than others. It’s up to the player to use strategy in order to choose the best path and solve the crime, but be warned that Sissel only has until dawn before he has to leave the supernatural world for good. As Sissel progresses through the game, the mystery of his own death will be revealed to him over time. Will players discover the truth before his time runs out?
- Brought to you by the creator of the Ace Attorney series, Shu Takumi
- Intriguing plot mixing intrigue, which starts with the protagonist’s death and humor will draw players into Sissel’s search for the truth
- Utilise the stylus to create a path for Sissel to travel and possess and manipulate items along the way
- Hours of engaging gameplay filled with logic puzzles
- Rich animation, unique art style graphics and character designs make this a truly distinct offering for the DS no other games ever can
Capcom confirms that Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, its puzzle adventure DS game from the creator of the Ace... posted Oct 28, 10 6:29pm
[image1 link=yes height=360 float=right]Capcom is facing a new challenger right at the start of their new... posted Jul 29, 10 7:38pm
The 3DS may have an astounding buttload of games on the way but the Wii's still around and the DS has quite a bit... posted Jun 16, 10 8:06am
[image1 width=283 height=400 float=right]E3 is just a week away, and publisher Capcom has divulged a teaser for... posted Jun 07, 10 7:17pm
- Genre: Mystery Adventure
- Theme(s): Anime, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jan 11, 2011 Europe Jan 14, 2011 Japan Jun 19, 2010
- Ghost Trick (2011)