BackgroundBlast your way through all-new battle grids, upgrade your new Battle Drone and blast through relentless waves of enemies in the first-ever Geometry Wars single-player campaign. Then join a friend for fast-paced multiplayer that's out of this world.
- All New Controls - Pull off hotshot moves with controls optimized for the Wii and DS.
- All New Single-Player Campaign - Choose which solar system you'll save first. Then pick back up where you left off, if you can ever put it down!
- All New Multiplayer – Join together for co-op play or settle rivalries on the Nintendo Wii online leader boards.
- Wii and DS Linked Content – Link the DS and Wii versions to unlock bonus content. Combine your high scores for Elite leaderboard rankings.
Official URLOfficial Site
InsanityS and 5 others played Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Bread Effect and 13 others own Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Dark ArcanineI bought this for $10 at JB Hi-Fi, I saw it for $40 at a new store I think is called Game... lol. GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Dec 31, 10 11:22pm
DJS506Despite the fact that my copy of this game was stolen from me by greedy car-wash employees, I had an awesome time with the game. GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Sep 05, 10 7:48pm
Jun 28, 10 11:11am
Those of you following my reviews may recall that when I played Geometry Wars on the...
Apr 24, 10 4:52am
THE GECKO STATEA BIT CORNY BUT IT KINDA HAS A FUN SIDE TO IT 3.5/5.0 GeometryWarsGalaxies Wii
Sep 19, 09 10:50am
Jun 13, 09 12:36pm
Honestly, I'd love to get the names of people who did not play Geometry Wars on the...
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Kuju Entertainment
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Nov 27, 2007 Europe January 2008 Australia Dec 15, 2007
- Also known as:
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved Galaxies in North America