BackgroundThe military country of Baron is one of the strongest in the land, with a proud army and a majestic air force known as the Red Wings. But, while their armies are kind and loyal, the recent actions of the King are anything but. The young Captain of the Red Wings, Cecil, is ordered to steal a crystal from a village of innocent magicians, and when he questions the actions of his King, Cecil is immediately thrown out of the country and sent off to kill strange monsters. Little does he realize the price the King's actions will pay, and what the true secret of the crystals, and their powers, truly is...
- Witness the dramatic and thrilling story of this mythical game world brought to life through astounding 3D graphics, gorgeous CG cutscenes and top notch voice acting.
- Create a versatile party using the all new Augment System: a dynamic system that allows the player to assign special abilities to characters.
- Dive into the first RPG to incorporate the innovative Active Time Battle system, now further enhanced and refined for the Nintendo DS.
- Listen to a beautifully remixed score by world-renowned composer Nobuo Uematsu that breathes new life into some of the most beloved FINAL FANTASY themes.
- Navigate effortlessly through the game with Nintendo DS Touch Screen functionality and stylus driven controls while receiving vital assistance via the dual screen presentation.
- Train and customize Whytkin by playing a variety of mini games and challenge another player to head-to-head battle via local wireless connection.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (NA)
CrazyDutchwoman and 54 others played Final Fantasy IV
CrazyDutchwoman and 246 others own Final Fantasy IV
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Matrix Software
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Jul 22, 2008 Europe Sep 5, 2008 Japan Dec 20, 2007 Australia Sep 5, 2008