BackgroundA triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero's coming-of-age ceremony. However, the hero's joy is short-lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as "crystal sickness." Determined to obtain the cure, the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time, only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist...
GameplayThis latest entry in the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series introduces a new concept in multiplayer gaming, enabling users of either Nintendo platform to adventure alongside each other for the first time. Up to four players can party up and tackle dungeons and quests, with the game being both capable for local and online multiplayer.
- Play anytime, anywhere with anyone! Multiplayer connectivity reaches new heights in FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time, where players can team up or compete with friends and players around the world!
- The intuitive control scheme introduced in FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates returns, now adapted to Wii for double the action
- Players can switch between single and multiplayer modes within the gameworld itself, giving them two great gaming options in one integrated experience
- A personalized hero can be generated from a choice of the four familiar races of the series; Clavats, Lilties, Selkies or Yukes. Players joining from the Wii can also introduce their Miis to the world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES
- Create and customize materials, armor and equipment for characters with tailored appearances and abilities — no two heroes will be the same!
- A vast selection of quests provides hours of fun, even after completion of the main adventure
BoogerBear and 34 others played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
BoogerBear and 130 others own Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
The original Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube was a game that was fun...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Mar 24, 2009 Japan Jan 29, 2009 Australia March 2009
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King