BackgroundIn the Grand Duchy of High Lagaard, it is said that the Duke is descended from inhabitants of a castle in the sky. When an unforeseen crisis befalls the nation, it is decreed that the first explorer to retrieve the Grail of Kings from that mythical floating palace will be rewarded with wealth and fame beyond imagining. Enter the central city of Lagaard and begin your journey to the clouds!
- Make the adventure yours – Rediscover true role-playing as you build your party of stalwart adventurers from 12 different classes. From basics like name and sex to advanced settings like combat formation, skills, and spells, every detail is yours to customize!
- The Odyssey continues – Experience an all-new story, more classes, improved mapping capabilities, new Force Skills, and over 100 side-quests.
- Chart your progress through the dungeons – Etrian Odyssey’s innovative mapmaking tool returns with more options and features! Use the touch screen to map out the halls, chambers, treasures, and dangers of the realms you explore.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 19 others own Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
Atlus reboot of the Etrian Odyssey series continues, as today the developer and publisher... posted Aug 05, 14 3:34pm
SpOOK and 4 others played Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
inuyashalover204Very fun and intertaining.I recommend it. EtrianOdyssey2HeroesOfLagaard DS
Apr 22, 09 7:07am
ItsuNozomiFixing some little bits from the first one, it makes me want to sing from the rooftops. I love this game even more. EtrianOdyssey2HeroesOfLagaard DS
Apr 03, 09 1:28am
Aug 24, 08 12:07pm
Etrian Odyssey II Review 9/10
Well, Atlus has done it...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Jun 17, 2008 Japan Feb 23, 2008
- Also known as:
- Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Shoou no Seihai in Japan