BackgroundIn a vast and fertile land lies a small town known as Etria, a peaceful village that became famous for a startling discovery. A crack in the vast forest opened at Etria's edge, leading downward like a gaping maw. It all began there...
Those who hear rumors of the labyrinth of Etria, whether young or old, begin to harbor dreams of exploring it. Riches fame prestige all that and one more thing does the labyrinth promise: the true spirit of adventure, on the perilous edge of death. Today, like any other day in the new Etria, a youth walks through the town gates
- Make your own maps with the Touch Screen! Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events, treasure chests, doors, pits, stairs, and landmarks.
- Nine character classes! Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, or any of a half-dozen other types. Populate an adventurer's guild with up to 20 characters!
- Turn-based strategic combat! Acquire and collect more than 20 battle skills for your adventuring party of five characters.
- All-star production staff! Direction by Kazuya Niinou (Trauma Center: Under the Knife), story design by Shigeo Komori (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner), and sound design by Yuzo Koshiro (Actraiser, Streets of Rage).
- Beautiful 3D graphics! Say goodbye to the dank, gray corridors of past dungeon RPGs as you step into warm, inviting, forest environments rendered in an original 3D engine.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 22 others own Etrian Odyssey
SpOOK and 7 others played Etrian Odyssey
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America May 16, 2007 Europe Jun 6, 2008 Japan Jan 18, 2007 Australia Aug 14, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1 max)
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Sekaiju no Meikyuu in Japan