BackgroundEnter the world of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker as the young hero, locked in a prison by your own father, the leader of a mysterious organization known as CELL. Released under orders to enter the Monster Scout Challenge, you will embark on a journey starting with a single monster and a scout ring, unaware of the dark and mysterious intentions that surround the competition.
GameplayThe battle system itself is very similar to previous Dragon Quest Monsters games. You have up to three monsters in your party, you can issue them direct orders or set them to one of 4 AI settings. Your main character does not directly participate in battles except for using items when told to do so. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker does not have random battles. The only way to encounter enemies is to run into one on the overworld. The monsters can be seen, avoided, and attacked from behind in order to get a free attack round.
- Witness the same breathtaking visuals that brought Akira Toriyama's art to life in Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Create new species as you synthesize customized monsters from a selection of more than 200 different Dragon Quest creatures
- Experience an innovative and exciting mix of the monster arena battles from Dragon Quest VIII and traditional Dragon Quest gameplay
- Challenge your friends via local wireless play to see whose team is the strongest
- Robust Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection component allows players to upload and download monster team data for battle on their Nintendo DS systems
Official URLOfficial Site
Mrgrimmz and 23 others played Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Mrgrimmz and 93 others own Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker is a spinoff title in the Popular RPG series Dragon...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Nov 6, 2007 Europe Mar 14, 2008 Japan Dec 28, 2006