BackgroundDon King Presents: Prizefighter brings the realism of live action match-ups and the true tactics of the sweet science together for the first time. More than just a night at the fights - players will be responsible for building a career by overcoming adversity, avoiding temptation, and balancing their commitments to train and promote, all while focusing on the goal of ultimately winning and defending the title belt. The
GameplayCreated exclusively for the Nintendo DS, gamers will use the stylus pen to jab, hook, uppercut, and even perform combos on the DS touch screen to help your boxer find his opponent’s sweet spot and deliver that KO punch. These unique control and feedback mechanisms in Don King Boxing not only make the player feel like they are truly boxing, ducking and dodging blows, but train the player to become an actual boxer.
- Created exclusively for the Nintendo DS™: Use the stylus pen to jab, hook, uppercut, and even perform combos on the DS touch screen to help your boxer find that KO punch.
- Complete Handheld Experience: With 1st person visceral boxing action, a deep story mode, licensed boxers and venues, numerous create-a-boxer options, and four engaging training games, gamers will be treated to a truly unprecedented boxing experience.
- Train Like a Pro: Develop your skills through exercises and techniques employed by some of boxing’s best in unique mini-games.
- Fight Classic Bouts: Face true legends of boxing in 10 fantasy match-ups. Do you have what it takes to send the likes of Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis, or Larry Holmes to the mat?
- Wireless Head-to-Head Action: Go toe-to-toe with friends and foes using wireless connectivity.
Official URLOfficial Site
hellowkittys owns Don King Presents: Prizefighter