BackgroundGet back into the swing of things as Donkey Kong goes vertical. King K Rool is up to no good again, and it's up to Donkey Kong to swing into action. Using the same simple control scheme that made the DK: King of Swing Game Boy Advance SP game so accessible and fun to play, players of all skill levels can swing and climb to new heights made possible by the dual screens of Nintendo DS.Not only does Adventure mode feature Diddy Kong as a sub-character, but players can look forward to new moves, new items and a bunch of mini-games sure to make them go bananas. Not only that, but fun tutorials that ease new players into the game also can be accessed as mini-game challenges. Pick from Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong or Funky Kong, and let the monkey business begin.
- Simple controls make the game easy and fun to play, so that players of all skill levels can swing and climb their way to new heights!
- Team up with Diddy Kong for even more attacks and abilities, or call on Cranky Kong for some quick tips and advice. The whole Kong crew is here to help—even Funky Kong chips in to fly you off for exciting minigame challenges!
- If you're more in the mood to rumble, you can take on up to three friends in fun multiplayer challenges using DS Download Play and local wireless. Pick from DK, Diddy, Dixie, and Funky, and let the monkey business begin!
carrotdawg and 10 others own DK Jungle Climber
Shadow319 and 2 others played DK Jungle Climber
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Paon Corporation
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 10, 2007 Japan Aug 9, 2007
- Also known as:
- Bura Bura Donkey DS in Japan
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS