BackgroundKim Possible, everyone's favorite crime-fighting cheerleader,is back in her latest action-packed adventure Disney's Kim Possible: Kimmunicator! Join Kim in a multi-part adventure that combines non-stop action and tongue-in-cheek humor with numerous appearances and cameos by classic Kim Possible villains. Drakken is back, and with a vengeance! He has actually managed to kidnap Wade, forcing him to develop Yet Another Doomsday Device and depriving Kim of a key resource in her fight against evil at the same time! Step in as Wade's replacement and help Kim (and Rufus the naked mole rat) go undercover to rescue Wade and foil Drakken's fiendish plans before it's too late!
- Kim Possible goes 3D!
- 15 action-packed levels featuring action, stealth, combat and puzzles.
- Hack villains' computers, assemble gadgets and unscramble area maps for Kim with your Kimmunicator through the Touch Screen and microphone.
- Play as Rufus in a series of exciting touch screen mini-games.
- Tons of awesome new moves and gadgets and villains to battle.
- Based on Disney Channel's hit TV series Kim Possible.
spyro1432 played Disney's Kim Possible: Kimmunicator
spyro1432 owns Disney's Kim Possible: Kimmunicator
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Children's
- Developer: Buena Vista Interactive
- Publisher: Buena Vista Interactive
Released North America Nov 8, 2005 Europe Mar 10, 2006
- Kim Possible: Global Gemini (2007)
- Disney's Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise (2004)
- Disney's Kim Possible 3: Team Possible (2005)
- Disney's Kim Possible: Revenge of Monkey Fist (2002)