BackgroundThe first role-playing style Dragon Ball Z for the Nintendo DS, Harukanaru Densetsu uses a system of card collecting style battles for a strategic battles and gameplay.
GameplayPlayers collect cards in the game in order to fight, power up their characters to new levels, increase ability strength and even create brand new moves as well.
- Every card has three defining characteristics--power value, guard value, and action type- the power and guard values determine that card's offensive and defensive levels, while the action type determines what the card actually does.
- Eight different types of actions, including a straightforward attack action, the ability to raise the power and guard values of the cards currently in your hand, the ability to swap cards with your enemy, and more.
- Multiplayer options
deadmeow and 2 others played Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu
deadmeow and 20 others own Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu
Who knows what's going on in the world of Dragonball Z? This character's dead, that...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Bec
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jun 5, 2007 Europe Aug 31, 2007 Japan Mar 21, 2007
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku