BackgroundCustom Robo: The sport of tomorrow. In the not-too-distant future, competitors battle customized robot warriors in holographic battle arenas. Victory is determined not only by fighting skill but also by how well Robo Commanders design their robot gladiators, so players need both brawn and brains to survive.
GameplayExplore a sci-fi landscape as you fight toward the Custom Robo championship, powering up your Robos with tons of unique parts There are literally millions of possible Custom Robo combinations, giving you complete control over how you fight your battles.
Outside of the battle arenas, Custom Robo Arena plays like a role-playing game in which players walk through the futuristic city setting and interact with other characters as they struggle to win the Custom Robo championship.
- Be yourself! You can customize your Robo with more than 100 different weapons.
- More than 20 "Holoseums" to play on.
- Many challenges. Many battles requiere you to complete certain conditions.
- Get hooked! You can't get bored, this game features more than 25 hours of gameplay and has a deep storyline.
- Just beat the game? Don't worry, with the online mode you can battle with any person on the world. No need of Friend Codes, unless you register a friend.
Official URLOfficial Site
slyshadic and 19 others played Custom Robo Arena
pokedude121 and 51 others own Custom Robo Arena
merv890Doing mission battles to fight Angelica and get the Carat (Airs) CustomRoboArena DS
Nov 15, 11 9:49am
Dec 21, 09 11:28pm
[ Introduction ]
Custom Robo Arena was one of the very first portable installments of...
Dark SilverVery cool game. Some parts aren't easy, but it's okay with difficulty. CustomRoboArena DS
Oct 25, 09 4:06pm
SteelrunnerEven worse then the first. Although they did fix some of the broken aspects of the game. CustomRoboArena DS
Jul 19, 09 10:38pm
May 26, 09 12:56am
0172Awesome game! The battles are spectacular, the adventure...not so much. CustomRoboArena DS
Jul 12, 08 12:09am
mewtwo8544I looked every day in the UK for ages then i found it on holiday CustomRoboArena DS
Nov 26, 07 9:47pm
Jul 31, 07 2:54am
If you want to buy the game for single player, don't. Custom robo is all about the...
- Genre: Mech/Robot Action
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Noise
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 19, 2007 Europe May 25, 2007 Japan Oct 19, 2006 Australia Sep 20, 2007
- Also known as:
- Custom Robo 5 in North America
- Custom Robo Rumble in Japan