BackgroundCustom Robo: The sport of tomorrow. In the not-too-distant future, competitors battle customized robot warriors in holographic battle arenas. Victory is determined not only by fighting skill but also by how well Robo Commanders design their robot gladiators, so players need both brawn and brains to survive.
GameplayExplore a sci-fi landscape as you fight toward the Custom Robo championship, powering up your Robos with tons of unique parts There are literally millions of possible Custom Robo combinations, giving you complete control over how you fight your battles.
Outside of the battle arenas, Custom Robo Arena plays like a role-playing game in which players walk through the futuristic city setting and interact with other characters as they struggle to win the Custom Robo championship.
- Be yourself! You can customize your Robo with more than 100 different weapons.
- More than 20 "Holoseums" to play on.
- Many challenges. Many battles requiere you to complete certain conditions.
- Get hooked! You can't get bored, this game features more than 25 hours of gameplay and has a deep storyline.
- Just beat the game? Don't worry, with the online mode you can battle with any person on the world. No need of Friend Codes, unless you register a friend.
Official URLOfficial Site
slyshadic and 19 others played Custom Robo Arena
pokedude121 and 51 others own Custom Robo Arena
[ Introduction ]
Custom Robo Arena was one of the very first portable installments of...
If you want to buy the game for single player, don't. Custom robo is all about the...
- Genre: Mech/Robot Action
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Noise
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 19, 2007 Europe May 25, 2007 Japan Oct 19, 2006 Australia Sep 20, 2007
- Also known as:
- Custom Robo 5 in North America
- Custom Robo Rumble in Japan