BackgroundRoll the dice and dive into one of the 40 multiplayer action-oriented mini-games, where you can communicate with other players through the revolutionary DS Motion Panel Communicator.
- Revolutionary "Motion Panel Communicator"
- Communicate with or distract your friends through motion panel messages (speech, sounds, characters)
- Use wireless LAN to communicate with players mid-game, establish alliances, and 'bother' other players' gameplay
- 40 Wacky Action-oriented Mini-games Taking Full Advantage of the DS Platform
- 3D graphics, touch screen, microphone, wireless network
- Enhanced Interaction Among Players Via Betting & Item Collecting
- Unique Betting Feature - Take player interaction to a new level by betting on outcomes of multi-player games and earning points to purchase items
- Item Collecting & Trading - Up to 80 items to collect, trade or use to alter gameplay scenarios
- Trademark Crash Humor and Characters
- Enjoy Crash's wacky and zany sense of humor and play as one of 8 of your favorite characters including Crash, Coco, Crunch & Neo Cortex
Official URLOfficial Site
pika pika raikou and 13 others own Crash Boom Bang!
pika pika raikou and 4 others played Crash Boom Bang!
Beginning Comments: Crash: Boom, Bang is a board game similar to the Mario Party...
- Genre: Arcade
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Dimps
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Oct 11, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Japan Jul 27, 2006 Australia Nov 2, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Crash Bandicoot Festival in Japan
- Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bash
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot