Go figure, it's the day after Mother's Day, and Majesco Entertainment announces a Cooking Mama milestone. The... posted May 11, 09 4:35pm
This is a video game made for Nintendo DS it was developed by Office Create and...
The folks at PETA must really have run out of things to do. The animal rights activist group is now targeting... posted Nov 17, 08 7:20pm
BackgroundYou play as a female cheif and its your job to cook delicious and outstanding meals. With the help of your stylus, you can chop the vegetables, set the table, and stir the soup. This game is to teach the players real recipes that they could learn to make themselves. Be the ultimate cook and get cooking!
GameplayThis is a stylus base game, the point of the game is to use your stylus to help you create meals. Using real recipes, the player can not only cook them for real, but they can experiment in making their own dishes if they would like to try.
- Create 76 different, real world dishes from fried eggs to cabbage meat rolls! By mastering the first 15 recipes you can unlock 61 increasingly complex bonus recipes to expand your skills in the kitchen.
- The stylus is your master kitchen tool! Use it in more than 200 mini-games to chop, slice, pan fry, knead, grate, mash, tenderize, mix, peel, carve, roll and more. Once your dish is ready, you can even use the stylus to prepare the final layout of your meal.
- Cool food down by blowing into the Nintendo DS microphone
- Combine recipes to create more advanced dishes
- Share recipes with up to 4 other people or transfer a saved game to a friend via the DS wireless link
- Earn bronze, silver and gold medals based on the quality of your cooking
- Practice mode lets you finetune your cooking skills without being judged
Official URLOfficial Site
- Cooking Mama (2009)