BackgroundIn Civilization Revolution, players strive to become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age waging war, conducting diplomacy, discovering technologies, going head-to-head with some of history's greatest leaders, and building the most powerful empire the world has ever known. Civilization Revolution is a watershed game offering players a chance to experience the epic empire building world of Civilization in a whole new way - in an accessible, visually immersive, fast paced, action-packed world that gamers crave.
GameplaySid Meier's Civilization Revolution offers players a chance to experience the epic empire-building world of Civilization in an all new accessible, visually immersive, and action-packed world specifically designed for the console and handheld gamer. There are 16 civilizations to master and lead to victory, with an array of famous historical leaders to play as or compete against, and accessible maps and streamlined time scale for quicker games, intense combat, and constant action.
- Variety of civilizations: Choose from 16 civilizations to master and lead to victory.
- Historical leaders: Encounter an array of famous historical leaders to play as or compete against.
- Real-Time Interaction: Leaders and advisors will actively communicate with you - even turning and pointing to things in the world as they speak – making the interactions more realistic and engaging than ever before.
- Explore The World: Your quest to explore and discover will have you traversing the globe in search of long lost relics, rival civs, technologies, barbarians and much more.
- Fast-paced Action: Accessible maps and streamlined time scale will deliver quicker games and constant action.
Official URLOfficial Site
hansie and 12 others own Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Harvest_Butterfly and 2 others played Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Big_JackAn interesting twist on the old format, but perhaps too childish (Wii-esque). SidMeiersCivilizationRevolution PS3
Aug 25, 09 6:09pm
Salty4/5 - Great strategy game but needs bigger maps SidMeiersCivilizationRevolution PS3
Jan 22, 09 5:22pm
Ghost dog 33 stars I was hoping for more since this was my first Civilization game SidMeiersCivilizationRevolution PS3
Aug 07, 08 5:28pm
- Genre: Turn-based
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Firaxis Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
Released North America Jul 8, 2008 Europe Jul 8, 2008 Japan Dec 11, 2008 Australia Jul 25, 2008
- Sid Meier's Starships
- Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Civilization IV: Colonization
- Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
- Civilization IV
- Civilization: Call to Power
- Civilization III
- Civilization: Call To Power 2
- Civilization II