Release Dates NA Nov 25, 08 EU Feb 6, 09 JP Nov 20, 08 AU Feb 6, 09
Takiro and 95 others own Chrono Trigger
tbeau426 and 35 others played Chrono Trigger
Swampasaur Jan 26, 13 10:53pmSomehow I lost this gem. And it's the only game I truly forgot losing. T.T
One of the all-time greatest RPGs Chrono Trigger is now available to play on Android, following launches on Super... posted Oct 29, 12 7:42am
giygashunter63 Mar 27, 12 6:02pmRobo just joined my party. This is my first time playing through the game.
alphador Aug 19, 11 3:34pmThe marriage of Square and Enix, if you really think about it.
Vexed Feb 03, 11 11:51amAnd once again I start a new file in this timeless classic. Time to travel through time to save the world again, guys.
Zancho_Red Nov 26, 10 10:54amWow!Its a really great game...need it!!!Chrono Trigger D.S!!!
Devout Avalon Apr 09, 10 3:02amI really like this game. I need to spend more time with it though.
Crazy_Person333 Mar 28, 10 6:51amGood game. Recommended for players who like action & adventure. 7-10
Crazy_Person333 Mar 28, 10 6:51amSame as one on SNES, but better dialog and some arena thing. 8-10
Trogdor_002 Jan 20, 10 9:31pmStory completed 3 times. All characters are level 99.
briunj04 Oct 28, 09 7:43pm
The good old SNES. This system was home to many great enduring RPG titles such as the...
BackgroundWhen a newly developed teleportation device malfunctions at the Millennial Fair, young Crono must travel through time to rescue his misfortunate companion from an intricate web of past and present perils. The swashbuckling adventure that ensues soon unveils an evil force set to destroy the world, triggering Crono’s race against time to change the course of history and bring about a brighter future.
- A masterpiece with an engaging and unparalleled storyline, leading to the discovery of multiple epic conclusions to a journey that transcends time
- An unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Intriguing battle system made possible by the unique combination of the Active Time Battle system and Tech skills
- Famed character designer Akira Toriyama lends his signature art style to create the vibrant world that has captivated gamers around the world
- Taking advantage of the Nintendo DS hardware, CHRONO TRIGGER makes its way onto the portable platform with all-new dual screen presentation and Touch-Screen functionality
- A brand new dungeon and a Wireless Play mode adds exciting new dimensions to this timeless classic
Official URLOfficial Site
- Chrono Cross (2011)
- Chrono Trigger (2011)
- CHRONO TRIGGER (2011)
- CHRONO TRIGGER (2011)
- CHRONO TRIGGER (2012)