BackgroundYour goal is to get control of over 50 percent of the play field by changing colors of the pieces that aren't already in your territory. There are many different modes and other people can play with you as well! You can also customize a lot of the game!
- 5 game modes
- Story Mode, Endless Mode, Normal, King and Goal Modes.
- Touch screen control.
- Multiplayer Mode
- up to 2 players can battle it out with one NDS Cartridge.
- Random Generator – With puzzles always being randomly generated, no two games are alike.
- 4 cool characters to choose from, along with a secret character.
- Customized game options and rule sets.
- Fun, easy going graphics with an upbeat musical track.
- WWAAAA??A?A? Apr 26
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Anime, Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Starfish
- Publisher: UFO Interactive
Released North America Jul 10, 2007 Japan Sep 28, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- KuruKuru Chameleon DS in Japan