BackgroundBurnout Legends sets the bar for on-the-go automotive anarchy, combining the series' trademark speed, destruction and depth with gameplay refinements and connectivity. Gamers can look forward to eight gameplay modes, including crash, road rage and pursuit, with white-knuckle multiplayer and an option allowing players to wirelessly share a demo level of the game with friends.
GameplayTaking the series' award-winning speed, action and attitude on the road for the first time, Burnout Legends combines the best moments in the franchise's history with exclusive PSP-only features, gameplay and connectivity.
Gamers can also spend endless hours with the Burnout Legends suite of multiplayer options, including WiFi showdowns, customizable mini-championships and a wireless Game Share option where friends can play head-to-head with one UMD.
- Irresponsible Speed - Burnout Legends captures the series' blistering speed and intensity, delivering the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on the DS. Blinking is overrated!
- Best of Burnout - Burnout Legends includes completely redesigned versions of the best tracks and crash junctions in Burnout's history - all revved up for aggressive driving and maximum takedowns on the DS
- Customizable Championships - The Burnout Legends wireless mode lets gamers create multiplayer race series that cycle through multiple events
keeping players behind the wheel, not searching for matches in the lobby
- Unlockable Surprises - Each copy of Burnout Legends ships randomly with 5 of 25 unlockable cars.
- Crash Mode - It's in there! A new scoring system does away with multipliers, challenging gamers to strategically launch their car into traffic in search of the biggest, Hollywood-style crashes imaginable
- Pursuit Mode - The cops are back! Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed cat-and-mouse
- Gameplay Modes - Burnout Legends delivers enormous variety with a total of nine gameplay modes, including Crash, Pursuit, Burning Lap, Road Rage, Eliminator, Race, Time Attack, Legends Face-Off and Legends GP
- Championship Structure - An all-new progression system offers frequent rewards, keeping gamers coming back for quick bursts of on-the-go action
Official URLOfficial Site
blackgbb and 10 others own Burnout Legends
blackgbb played Burnout Legends
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Visual Impact
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 29, 2005 Europe Dec 9, 2005 Australia Dec 5, 2005