BackgroundBreak'em All is a single or multi player action game that you won't be able to put down. Perfect for two minutes or two hours, there is plenty of competitive content.
Ping pong your way through each level, destroying every brick in your path to reach the boss! Once there, find its weak spot and hit 'em where it hurts! Play up to eight friends or opponents in Survival Mode or up to 4 players in the Quest Mode. Regardless of how you play or who you play, you must BREAK 'EM ALL!
- Play in 3 different exciting modes: Tokoton, Quest and Survival!
- Maneuver your way through randomly generated levels in Tokoton mode. Over 3 million possible variations!
- Fight your way through quest mode and out-duel 12 challenging end-level bosses each with their own weak spots.
- Witness your evolution throughout the game as your score climbs higher. Go from a simple amoeba to the Supreme Break'em Master of All.
- Control your paddle with pin-point accuracy using the touch pad and stylus.
- Select from 12 diverse bonus powers for your ball: bombs, lasers, mirror, fast, catch, slow, 5-way, and more!
- Fight for dominance in wireless multi-player games accommodating 2-8 players!
- Race to the end and compete for the high score in 2-4 player Quest mode.
- Multiple records to set and break: High Score, Maximum Rallies, Bricks Broken, Time, and Stages reached.
- So addicting! Oct 14
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: D3 Publisher, Inc.
- Publisher: D3 Publisher, Inc.
Released North America Jun 20, 2006 Europe Sep 29, 2006 Japan Oct 27, 2005
- Also known as:
- Simple DS Series Vol. 4: The Block Kuzushi in Japan