BackgroundSomeone has stolen the golden Bomberman statue, the pride of peaceful Bomberman Town. Bomberman, the town peacekeeper and our hero, set out to find the stolen statue. During his investigation, he met a stranger who seemed a likely suspect for the crime and chased him into a warphole. Now, you must join Bomberman on his journey to recover the stolen statue and restore the symbol of Bomberman Town.
GameplayThe gameplay is fundamentally the same as in the previous entries in the long-running series. You must go around a block-filled maze laying bombs to clear your way and take out your opponents. The Bomberman series includes a power-up which lets you drop detonator-equipped bombs. In previous installments, players triggered these bombs by tapping a button. In the DS version, you have to shout something into the system's microphone in order to make the bombs go off.
- BATTLE MODE: Extended multiplayer experience: take advantage of wireless LAN, Bomberman DS matches up to 8 players making full use of the double screen. Multi- or Single cartridge does not matter for smooth play!
- STANDARD MODE: Enjoy a great single-player mode in this Standard Game. New enemy characters to the game! Each level consists of 100 stages. An area Boss is waiting at the last stage of each area.
- VOICE BATTLE: Place bombs by using a voice-recognition function! And, if you are in danger, just SHOUT! That may summon a shield which protects you from the bomb blast.
- TOUCH SCREEN GAME INPUT: Enjoy a Bonus Game or control menu items by Touch Screen. This new DS functionality adds a great new twist to Bomberman
- MULTIPLAYER: 1 to 8
Official URLOfficial Site
KaytiieeM and 21 others own Bomberman
Ceres and 1 others played Bomberman
Feb 02, 05 1:01am
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 21, 2005 Europe Aug 7, 2005 Japan May 19, 2005 Australia Jul 8, 2005