BackgroundThe latest in SEGA's Bleach series allows you to battle head-to-head with CPU, local wireless or online opponents using Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connection! The whole cast is there for the taking in an all-out fight to become the ultimate champion.
If you're a fan of the incredibly popular Anime, the Nintendo DS and/or fighting games in general, you should consider adding this as an essential part to your DS collection!
GameplayThe game features several modes including story, versus, arcade, and challenge mode. Characters enter the ring and fighting begins. There are three life bars consisting of a life bar, a reiatsu (spirit energy) bar, and a stamina bar. When the life bar hits zero, you are KOed. The reiatsu bar is used to issue special attacks and consists of three levels. Smaller attacks only require the first level of energy while bankai or other such powerful level attacks can require level three. The stamina bar is used for certain types of attacks and it is what it says, your stamina. When you have the required stamina and/or reiatsu, you can perform the special attack which is different for each character. One can input the controls or touch the attack desired on the touch screen. Special attacks can be customized by changing the cards which each correspond to a certain attack.
- Play as one of twenty-eight Bleach characters taken from the anime and manga series, such as Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Uryuu, and many more!
- Numerous battle stages taken from the Bleach series that fit the storyline as you follow along.
- A new unique battle system that allows players to build Spirit Card Decks to access abilities and aid themselves in battle.
- A new gameplay mode that includes a split screen battle arena that enables players to chase after one another and fight long-distance.
Official URLOfficial Site
- wifi Dec 8
- Official Battle and FC Thread! (Now Supports Bleach: Dark Souls) Mar 23
- Best characters! Jan 24
- battle me May 8
PokemonPalkia789 and 9 others played Bleach: Blade of Fate
PokemonPalkia789 and 48 others own Bleach: Blade of Fate
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Treasure
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 9, 2007 Europe Feb 29, 2008 Japan Jan 26, 2006 Australia Feb 28, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Bleach: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei in Japan
- Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (2011)
- Bleach: Shattered Blade (2007)
- Bleach GC (Import) (2005)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul (Import) (2005)
- Bleach: Heat The Soul 2 (Import) (2005)
- Bleach: Heat The Soul 3 (Import) (2006)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 (Import) (2007)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 5 (Import) (2008)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 6 (Import) (2009)
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 (Import) (2010)
- Bleach (Import) (2005)