BackgroundBased on the 2006 animated film by Luc Besson, the game allows players to relive the fantastic adventure of young Arthur and his two pals, Selenia and Bétamèche, in their mission to save the Minimoys' world from destruction. The game incorporate Besson's entire Minimoy universe and its tiny inhabitants (just a couple of millimetres tall) with the richness and extraordinary visuals of the film. Gameplay revolves around the teamwork of the trio (Arthur, Selenia and Bétamèche): players can only progress by cleverly combining the three characters' skills. In solving mysteries and overcoming obstacles, players will realize that anything is possible when you work together.
- Game play is based on the concept of the "trio" – each phase of a puzzle or combat requires utilizing the skills of all three characters (Arthur, Selenia and Bétamèche).
- Each character has unique but complementary powers which players must use to their advantage. The three heroes have their own specific objectives, but they must also aid one other.
- Players can watch integrated scenes from the film offered in the form of parallel action phases.
Official URLOfficial Site
sethron202 played Arthur and the Invisibles
sethron202 and 3 others own Arthur and the Invisibles
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Etranges Libellules
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jan 9, 2007 Europe Dec 30, 2006 Australia Feb 2, 2007
- Also known as:
- Arthur and the Minimoys in Europe