Art Academy is a graphics editing program for the Wii U that allows users to paint images using the Wii U TouchPad and stylus. Users can take virtual art lessons covering all skill levels from instructor Vince, practicing skills using a variety of digital mediums and tools. In addition to lessons, users can also use Art Academy to paint freehand artwork and share them online through the game's Miiverse community. Users can even record and upload timelapse videos of the entire painting process to YouTube.
- Unlock a total 11 main lessons and 14 mini lessons, with each lesson teaching a new skill
- Free Paint Mode where users' creativity can go wild
- Painting mediums and tools from all previous installments of Art Academy, as well as new ones like charcoal
- Import and export works to SD Card for printing and sharing
- Share artwork to Miiverse
- Record and upload timelapse videos of artwork painting process to YouTube
- am geting this game Oct 16
Gamer Boy and 9 others own Art Academy: Home Studio
Dec 27, 12 12:08am
As an art enthusiast, I was pretty nicely prepared to try out Art Academy for the...
ellipsis played Art Academy: Home Studio