BackgroundWhile researching human memory for the government's secret lab, scientists Richard and Sayoko Robbins suddenly disappear and are presumed dead. Ten years later, their daughter, Ashley, receives a letter from Richard, telling her that he is still alive and sequestered in a lab on Blood Edward Island. Ashley traces the letter to the island to find the truth behind her parents' mysterious disappearance. Once there, she discovers that her parents had been working on a memory-generating computer called Trace, but the connection between Trace and their disappearance remains unclear.
While searching for Richard, Ashley befriends a ghost named D, who is looking for answers of his own. Having lost all his memories and any recollection of his death, D is destined to remain in limbo and wander the island until he recovers them. Together, they set off to find the truth of their pasts.
GameplayPlayers explore the island, talk to different characters and solve puzzles to advance the story. The game world is intricate, and players will find clues and information in the most unexpected places.
Trace Memory takes full advantage of the DS's dual screens to guide players through Blood Edward Island. The gameplay takes place on the touch screen, where players get an aerial view of the game world. Meanwhile, the top screen shows a first-person view of scenes and conversations. Players can tap on any area on the touch screen to get a closer look.
- Twists and turns await around every corner. It's up to players to figure out the truth from the clues on the island. Trace Memory's rich story will appeal to young and older audiences alike.
- As players move around the 3-D map, the touch screen displays a breathtaking birds-eye view of the action, while the top screen shows a first-person view of scenes and conversations.
- To advance in the game, players must work to solve innovative puzzles that take advantage of the DS's unique features: touch screen, dual screens, mic and stereo sound.
Official URLOfficial Site
mpregangel and 25 others played Trace Memory
AmseyGoing back down nostalgia lane by playing this game. It's definitely one of my favourites of all time. =) TraceMemory DS
Feb 07, 14 3:51am
SpOOK and 49 others own Trace Memory
samantha54654654i barely got this game yesterday. so far i love it! TraceMemory DS
Feb 04, 09 8:34am
Dec 29, 05 3:19pm
Over all, an outstanding game. The plot is something you really have to pay attention...
- Genre: General Adventure
- Developer: Cing
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Sep 26, 2005 Europe Jun 24, 2005 Japan Feb 24, 2005 Australia Jul 6, 2005
- Also known as:
- Another Code
- Another Code: Two Memories in Europe
- Another Code: Memoires Doubles in Europe