BackgroundAnimal Crossing returns, but this time for Nintendo's Dual Screen! The Touch Screen is used as a menu, and to be able to converse! Your inventory is able to hold any 15 items ranging from Food to Clothing! You are able to hold 10 letters (opened and unopened)! Around your character will be 2 circles. One is for clothing, and the other one is for holding an item!
GameplayThere are no Acres. You can move freely with the use of the Stylus and select all your items by just sliding them to the designed spots using the stylus.
You can place furniture and move it in your house by using the TouchScreen or the buttons. You decide!
You can talk to your neighbors by just tapping them.
Also, you can fish, catch bugs, and dig by just using the stylus! You decide if you will use the buttons or the stylus, whatever you like the best is fine!
Features• Many kinds of neighbors each with a different personality.
• Many new tools such as the Slingshot, Timer, and Watering Can.
• The ability to wear hats and accessories.
• A coffee shop in the Museum, and a barber shop in Nookingtons.
• Several expansions to make your house bigger and nicer.
• A large variety of furniture used to decorate your house.
• Nintendo wifi connection, used for visiting your friends from DS to DS or across the world!
Official URLOfficial Site
yelphie and 1293 others own Animal Crossing: Wild World
Nightmare139 and 120 others played Animal Crossing: Wild World
Graphics are great, different things to do, everyday is different such as special days and holidays BUT the main idea of this game is to earn money... your constantly paying a prick that insists you have your house bigger! When I was younger it actually taught me about interest and loans so I guess it's also a good game to buy for your children that want to learn. I don't find it's that fun because it reminds me of the real life... but it's addictive -__- omg really gaming AnimalCrossingWildWorld DS
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Dec 5, 2005 Europe Mar 31, 2006 Japan Nov 23, 2005 Australia Dec 7, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Oide yo Doubutsu no Mori in Japan
- Come to Animal Forest in Japan
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (2008)
- Doubutsu no Mori (Import) (2001)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2013)