BackgroundAmazing Adventures The Forgotten Ruins transports players to an archeological dig, where they discover clues and follow a character-filled storyline that will lead them to a long-lost Mayan ruin. The game features 18 missions and 9 DS-only locations through which players are challenged to "find" over 90 hidden objects per scene. Players can also unlock additional gameplay modes by locating bonus items such as Jade Masks and Mayan Glyphs. The game includes four mini-games featuring unique stylus-based controls and high score leaderboards, an interactive journal and bonus content.
- Visit exotic locales to find over 1,600 objects in 70 seek-and-solve puzzles and 18 missions
- Collect clues and secret objects and unlock two modes of unlimited play
- Test your skills at 4 types of mini-games with stylus-based action
- Earn awards, compete with friends on high-score leaderboards, and decipher fascinating journal notes
- Enjoy a rich character-driven story written exclusively for Nintendo DS
Snowyowl and 3 others own Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Black Lantern Studios, Inc.
- Publisher: PopCap Games
Released North America Nov 18, 2008
- Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret
- Amazing Adventures Around the World
- Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb