Age of Empires: Mythologies Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Age of Empires: Mythologies Reviews5
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Fragland.net||71%||Mar 27 '09|
|GameZone||8.0/10||Dec 12 '08|
|IGN DS||8.6/10||Nov 24 '08|
|Thunderbolt||9/10||Dec 06 '08|
|GameSpot||8.5/10||Dec 16 '08|
|»Submit a review link|
Age of Empires: Mythologies Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Games Radar UK||Aug 04 '08|
|IGN DS||Jul 14 '08|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Age of Empires: Mythologies Reviews:Check out these quotes from Age of Empires: Mythologies reviews & previews
"A mix of real-time and turn-based conventions makes Age of Empires: Mythologies an addictive venture into the ancient world."
"This is a great strategy game for the DS, and one that strategy fans wont want to miss. Its fun to play, pretty to see and nice to hear. All the different modes add a good bit of content. The single-player campaign could be longer, but overall this is a great way to spend a few hours on a hand-held."
"Age of Empires: Age of Kings released two years ago, and it has since been an unsung hero on DS. Now weve got the sequel out, complete with a new publisher, new developer, and expanded design. The end result? A game that rivals that of Advance Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, and Disgaea. Age of Empires has returned to DS, and with it comes more units, more strategy, just as strong of an economy system, and even more to explore within the package."
- Hades Capital mission, greek campaign the 5th one I think. 
- action replay codes pls 
- Friend codes 
- New 1 Player Scenario Created July 23 2011 for Age Of Mythology with Titans Expansion 
- Once in a blue moon very unique things happen that blow you away AOMT Promethea 3 vs 3 
- AOMT The Titaning Multi 3 vs 3 (by David J Spetch) Age of Mythology 
- The Best Age Of Mythology Scenarios ever created by far 
- I CAN'T GET THROUGH NORSE LEVEL 5! 
- Throne of the dead 
- HELP 
- What? No Faqs? Bah Humbug!