BackgroundAdvance Wars returns to the Nintendo DS with Days of Ruin, a new installment in the successful strategy series. In a world where ninety percent of mankind has been wiped due to the planet being affected by natural disasters caused by a large meteor shower, a young commander named Will will take part in a military conflict in order to try to survive.
- Battle your way through a lengthy campaign through many twists and turns of a highly engrossing storyline.
- Exchange friend codes with a close circle of military geniuses, then declare war over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection on over 170 two, three, and four player maps . You can communicate with each other using full voice chat!
- Pit your skill against the world as you take on random players on over 170 maps. You can choose to fight against people of your own skill level or engage whoever dares try you!
- Use the Touch Screen to design your own maps, controlling every aspect from troop placement to terrain features. Use the stylus to paint and create your perfect map, then link to a friend via local wireless communication or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and swap your topographical masterpieces.
Official URLOfficial Site
Advance Wars is a series that's been going since the Gameboy Advance for us in the...
War, eh? What's it good for? Well, if you can ignore the political aspects it seems to...
The gameplay in this game was great, very exciting for me, with it being my first...
Though each of the games in the Advances Wars series has been high in quality and full...
- Genre: Turn-based
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Military
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jan 21, 2008 Europe Jan 25, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- Advance Wars: Dark Conflict in Europe
- Famicom Wars DS 2 in Japan