BackgroundThe unlikely theme of worm militias are starred in this multiplayer free-for all in a battle to the death. You'll be given a squad to command, and set up their attacks, be it machine gun, grenades, dragon punch, axe, or other attacks. Your goal is to eliminate the other worm squads.
- Great strategy game: Take turns, and defeat the other team of worms with Weapons before it destroys yours.
- Choose among over 30 Weapons, including the Bazooka, the shotgun, the Grenade and the Holy Hand Grenade.
- Play in over 10 bizzare stages where you can walk, jump and use weapons.
- Single or Multiplayer commands are also available, with special 1-Player Missions
Official URLOfficial Site
Scott Cee and 1 others own Worms Armageddon
I think this is the worst game i have ever played on the dreamcast it is hard to play...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (DC)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Team 17
- Publisher: Microprose
Released North America Dec 10, 1999
- Worms Clan Wars
- Worms Revolution
- Worms Crazy Golf
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem
- Worms 3D
- Worms World Party
- Worms Armageddon