BackgroundVirtua Tennis follows the easy-to-play style of its Dreamcast predecessor. With Exhibition, Tournament, and World Circuit Modes, Virtua Tennis enables you to perfect your game, play in world tournaments, or develop and train players. A multiplayer mode allows up to 4-players to go to the net on courts made of grass, clay, concrete, and more.
- Featuring Venus and Serena Williams
- Smash, lob, and volley in Tournament, Exhibition, and World Circuit Modes
- Select from 16 players, both male and female, each with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Create and develop custom players in World Circuit Mode
- Compete on clay, grass, carpet, asphalt, and concrete courts
- Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles matches
- Link up to 4 players in singles or doubles play
Official URLOfficial Site
I will be up 3 games to 0 against the computer and then all of a sudden the same...
This is by far the best tennis game and one of the best sports games I have ever...
The first Tennis game in the Virtua series by Sega Sports is a very good effort at a...
I've read a couple reviews about this game, and I have yet to find one that stresses...
This game rules. I'm completely addicted. Everyone, and I mean everyone, should buy...
- Genre: Tennis (DC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jul 11, 2000