BackgroundCast down to the material world, the mysterious entity 'Raziel' seeks vengeance for betrayal by his master: Kain. Cursed to stalk the dark realms of Nosgoth, he must slay his undead brethren; only then can he absorb their souls for the energy he craves. Moving between the spectral and material plane, Raziel must negotiate puzzles, overcome traps and defy blood-chilling enemies to reach his goal - the final battle with Kain!
- No load times. Continuous data-streaming provides seamless gameplay
- Uncover the mysteries of Nosgoth and your own twisted past as you explore a dangerous 3D world in over 60 hours of gameplay.
- Real-time environment morphing as you shift between the material and spectral realms
- Master complex puzzles with your unprecedented ability to interact with objects.
- Suffer the consequences of your actions! Non-player characters remember your actions and treat you accordingly.
- Grim gothic story supported with full-motion animation, in-game cinematic events and compelling voice-over
- Engage in deadly hand-to-hand combat as you make full use of weapons, acquired spells and the surrounding environment
Official URLOfficial Site
It has been ten years since Legacy of Kain: Defiance was released in 2003, but perhaps Square Enix feels like now... posted Feb 11, 13 8:33am
this is a great game for psone im relly surprised that a game this good looking could...
Now I realize that this game is pretty old, but it was still the first game I bought...
- Genre: Fighting (DC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Jan 25, 2000
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance
- Blood Omen 2
- Soul Reaver 2
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain