BackgroundThat dastardly Dr. Robotnik is back again, this time with a mysterious ally known as "Shadow", in this sequel to the Dreamcast favorite Sonic Adventure. Join Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in this 3D adventure that makes even better use of the Dreamcast's power. Play as the evil characters too!
GameplayTwo new playable characters enter the Sonic universe -- a mysterious dark hedgehog called Shadow, and a jewel-thieving bat named Rouge. In the single-player mode, you'll go through more than 30 unique stages, which include everything from a forgotten pyramid, an abandoned military base, and a giant space station. Then there's the expanded two-player mode, which features 12 playable characters competing in new head-to-head games. All of this adds up to Sonic's biggest adventure yet
- New two-player "Battle" mode featuring action racing, treasure hunting, shooting, kart racing, Chao racing, and the comical new Chao karate.
- 12 playable characters - Six hero and dark characters plus six others from the Sonic series, including Amy Rose, Metal Sonic, and Chaos Zero.
- Single-player Adventure mode lets you try to save the world as Sonic and friends, or conquer it as Shadow, Rouge, and Dr. Robotnik.
- New Moves - Grind down rails, grab ledges, and swing from poles.
- More than action 30 Stages and 150 missions. Can you collect all 180 emblems?
Official URLOfficial Site
vrob501 and 69 others own Sonic Adventure 2
vrob501 and 18 others played Sonic Adventure 2
Platformer Sonic Adventure 2 has been rumoured for a re-release for some time; now it's time to put the rumours... posted Jul 16, 12 7:01am
- Genre: Platform (DC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jun 19, 2001