BackgroundAs the sequel to Rainbow Six, you're back in action dealing with a hostage situation at the Museum of Art and an airplane hijacking at the airport. The player has access to new weapons as well as sniper specialists to take out the targets at a distance.
GameplayThe worlds best anti terrorist team is back to save the world again in TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR. You have new weapons at your disposal as well as sniper specialists to properly take out deadly foes from afar. Guide your team with a joystick, add more terrorists with the mission editor, and send your friends a copy of your greatest attack with the cinematic replay feature. All of this a
- Lead an anti-terrorist team
- Plan how to approach each mission
- Take control of the team members to execute the plan
- Full aresenal of weapons
- Wide variety of mission objectives and goals
Official URLOfficial Site
Shidira and 1 others own Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
In total there's nothing in this game that makes me want to play it, other than some...
I've always liked the rainbow6 games (not to mention the book) It a slight improvment...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (DC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Majesco Games
Released North America Nov 20, 2000 Europe May 4, 2001
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six