BackgroundSet two months and 5 days after the original game, the Umbrella Corporation's deadly T-Virus has been leaked throughout Raccoon City, infecting its citizens and turning them into mindless zombies. As the outbreak begins, you can play as one of two surviving humans: Leon S. Kennedy, a rookie cop on his first day of work, or Claire Redfield, a college student and motorbike-fanatic who is looking for her older brother, Chris (the protagonist of the first game). With the city in lockdown and thousands of zombies on their tails, Leon and Claire quickly find themselves fighting for their lives in the search for a way out of the city. But is there a creature much more powerful than a zombie lurking in the shadows?
- Capcom's second best-selling game of all time.
- Two games in one: Choose from four separate scenario storylines for you to play.
- Two main characters, two unlockables, and a handful of supporting characters are all playable.
- Adjust the intensity of the game according to your skill and experience.
- Unlock a variety of minigames, including 'The 4th Survivor' and 'The Tofu Survivor'.
- Explore the large and detailed locations of Raccoon City.
- Fight a variety of diverse enemies.
- Many new and old weapons at your disposal.
Official URLOfficial Site
TrueToxicKlown and 3 others played Resident Evil 2
TrueToxicKlown and 15 others own Resident Evil 2
Apr 27, 09 7:54am
- Genre: Shooter (DC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Dec 14, 2000
- Also known as:
- Biohazard 2 in Japan
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X