BackgroundVisual Concept's NFL series makes one final pass on the Dreamcast with NFL 2K2. You'll get updated rosters, stadiums and team uniforms for the NFL 2001 season. The entire play system has been re-worked, and each team's playbook sports more plays. Player models have been redone as well, with more animations to cover a variety of situations. Play head-to-head with up to 8 people worldwide thanks to the online connectivity.
GameplayCreated by the team that owns the genre on Dreamcast, NFL 2K2 for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system combines the superior gameplay of its predecessors with brilliant graphics and broadcast-quality presentation possible only on today's most sophisticated interactive entertainment systems. On the field, the offense is juiced with true-to-life QB logic and an advanced passing/catching system that redefines receiver intelligence. On the sidelines and in the booth, the authenticity of an NFL contest shines through with detailed player faces, TV-style camera work and color commentary. Complete with updated rosters and stadiums for the 2001 season, prepare to generate the power of the NFL in 2K2!
- Online console gameplay - Play head-to-head with up to eight people nationwide.
- Updated online functionality allows gamers to track their wins/losses to see how they rank among gamers online!
- True-to-life quarterback logic - QBs act like they do in the pros!
- Enhanced passing and catching system - Pass play timing and execution is more intelligent and accurate than ever before.
- New player models with extreme detail - You'll recognize all your favorite players!
- More player animations - New QB rollouts, improved RB spinning and stiff-arm moves, better grasping and tackling on D, and realistic stumbling for all players.
- All new commentary - With more lines of dialogue than any NFL video game.
- Updated rosters, stadiums, and team uniforms for the 2001 season.
Developed by Visual Concepts.
Added on: July 20, 2001
Shidira and 3 others own NFL 2K2
JDM DR1473R played NFL 2K2
Jun 13, 05 9:15pm
May 29, 02 8:02am
When you think of the Dreamcast system you think of crappy games with choppy graphics....
Oct 23, 01 6:45am
I love NFL 2k2 this game has improved so much over the years especially in the running...